Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I realized no one wanted to hear days and days of my lament. Well... here it is. I take off tomorrow at 7:30am... I'll fly into Atlanta and layover for only 44 minutes...then I land in Belize 11:33am Belize time. Pittsburgh time...that's 1:33pm. Not a harrowing flight by any means, but complicated by my Big Fat Cat.

I had Chief to the vet again today and got his "Kitty Passport." (International Health Certificate) It went smoothly, as he was just there a month ago in preparation for his travel. I had him thoroughly examined at that time, because if there were any health issues, I would have needed time to address them. He was a Big Fat Healthy Boy that day...and he was a Less Big Fat Healthy Boy today. (Poor bugger is down to a measley 17lbs. in just one month without his Sean.)

I spoke to the people at Delta customer service and Chief is scheduled to be my carry on bag. I can't even imagine how this is going to play out. I'm a single woman traveling with her cat to Central America....Huh. What could go wrong?!?

I will keep you posted. And I will take LOTS of pics!

2 comments: